Thread/Spool Organizer Shallow (20 Spools) –

(386)
Write Review
More
$ 9.50
Add to Cart
In stock
Description

This is a 3d Printed custom organizer for threads, wires, tinsel, and other items that I need access to for a variety of flies.  For custom colors please email me.   Measurement: 138mm Deep x 150 mm Wide x 35 mm Height The number corresponds to the photo.  If you select #1 at checkout you get the color that is #1 in th

This is a 3d Printed custom organizer for threads, wires, tinsel, and other items that I need access to for a variety of flies.  For custom colors please email me.  

Measurement: 138mm Deep x 150 mm Wide x 35 mm Height

The number corresponds to the photo.  If you select #1 at checkout you get the color that is #1 in the photos.  Also, all general colors such as galaxy red will be printed in galaxy red and it may or may not be the one in the photo but will be as close as the material ordered allows.  

There are silicone tabs on the bottom to prevent shifting around can be easily removed if you prefer to slide them around.  

Shipping time can be next day and up to 2 weeks depending on volume, materials, and all orders are printed in the order in which they are received.  

20-Spool Extra Deep Thread Organiser – Hemline

Thread Storage, Thread Organizer, Spool Holder, Wood Shelf, Farmhouse Decor, Craft Room Decor, Sewing Room, Sewing Wall Art, Seamstress Gift

Thread Holder, 150 Spool Capacity, Thread Organizer, Spool Holder

*【Small and Medium Spool Organizer】The thread spool holder wall has 54 pins to accommodate small and medium-sized threaded spools and mini King cones.

Thread Holder Wall 54-Spool Sewing Thread Rack Wall Mount Embroidery Thread Holder Organizer Spool Holder Wall Hanging Tools for Quilting White Metal

Two Clear Stackable Storage Boxes Hold 2x30 Tall Thread Spools: Come with 2 Premium super clear plastic thread storage boxes which hold up to 60 thread spools(Each box has 30 sticks to hold up 30 thread spools). It organizes your thread spools assorted all in one place & keep them away from dust. The compact design allows you to take the storage box with thread for sewing class and small business outside, making it a preferred choice for embroidery and quilting enthusiasts.

New brothread Tall and Clear Storage Box/Organizer for Holding 30 Spools Home Embroidery & Cotton Thread Spool Compatible with Tall Thread Spool

Spool & Bobbin Organizers Multi-Pack (48pcs) – Love Sew

Wall Hanging 54 Thread Holder Multi Spools Sewing Thread Organizer Tool

Thread Holder Organizer Wall 54-Spool Sewing Thread Rack 4 Pack Embroidery Spool Holder Organizer Wall Mounted with Hanging Tools White : Musical Instruments

Oumilen 54-Spool Wall Mounted Wooden Sewing Thread Rack HT-BD005 - The Home Depot

Products – Page 4 –

Fly Tying Bench Accessories –

Fly Tying Bench Accessories –

Thread Organiser - Extra Deep by Hemline in Sewing Storage, Craft Storage, Baskets & More